- 🚗 Tesla Cybertruck VINs now reaching non-employee customers.
- 📅 Reports surfaced on social media platforms about non-Tesla employees receiving their Cybertruck VINs.
- 📈 Tesla has been increasing Cybertruck production in recent weeks.
- 💼 Initially, deliveries were for Tesla employees and close associates of Elon Musk.
- 🌐 Customers are ordering the Cybertruck Long Range Dual Motor AWD Foundation Series.
- 💲 The Foundation Series costs $101,985, including Full Self Driving (FSD) Capability by default.
- 💰 Considering FSD is priced at $12,000 separately, the additional cost may be reasonable.
- 🚚 Tesla’s Cybertruck lineup includes various models with different price points and features.
Tesla enthusiasts, gear up! The latest buzz in the electric vehicle world is all about the Cybertruck, and this time, it’s not just for Tesla employees. Recent reports suggest that the highly anticipated Cybertruck VINs are making their way to non-employee customers. In this blog post, we’ll delve into the exciting details surrounding this development and what it means for the future of Tesla’s Cybertruck.
The Expansion of Cybertruck Deliveries
- Production Surge: Over the past few weeks, there has been a noticeable surge in Cybertruck production. Tesla seems to be ramping up efforts to meet the high demand for its futuristic electric pickup truck.
- Exclusive Beginnings: Initially, Cybertruck deliveries were limited to Tesla employees and those in Elon Musk’s inner circle. This exclusivity added an element of anticipation and mystique to the vehicle.
Non-Employees Getting a Slice of the Cybertruck Action
- Social Media Revelations: Reports started flooding social media platforms, with non-Tesla employees proudly sharing their Cybertruck VIN announcements. This marks a significant expansion of the customer base beyond the confines of Tesla’s workforce.
- Foundation Series Unveiled: Customers are opting for the Cybertruck Long Range Dual Motor AWD Foundation Series. This variant, priced at $101,985, comes with Full Self Driving (FSD) Capability by default.
- Cost Considerations: While the Foundation Series comes at a premium, the inclusion of FSD by default might make the additional cost reasonable for those keen on experiencing the full capabilities of Tesla’s autonomous driving technology.
Exploring the Cybertruck Lineup
- Diverse Price Points: Beyond the Foundation Series, Tesla offers a variety of Cybertruck models with different price points and features. From the base Rear Wheel Drive (RWD) version starting at $60,990 to the top-trim Cyberbeast boasting three electric motors, 845 horsepower, and a 0-60 mph time of 2.6 seconds at $99,990.
- Delivery Estimates: Customers opting for different models can expect varying delivery timelines. While the RWD version might see deliveries in 2025, the AWD version has an estimated delivery date later this year. The high-performance Cyberbeast is also set to hit the roads in the same timeframe.
In conclusion, the expansion of Cybertruck deliveries to non-employees signifies a new chapter in Tesla’s journey to make electric vehicles mainstream. The diverse lineup caters to different preferences, and the inclusion of FSD in certain models adds a layer of allure for tech enthusiasts. Stay tuned as Tesla continues to revolutionize the automotive industry, one Cybertruck at a time.