- 🎨 Tesla introduces a new Satin Abyss Blue wrap for Model 3 and Model Y.
- 💰 The new wrap color is priced at $6,000, the same as four other protective film colors.
- 🌈 Tesla’s current PPF wrap offerings include seven other colors: Glacier Blue, Forest Green, Satin Rose Gold, Slip Gray, Satin Ceramic White, Satin Stealth Black, and Crimson Red.
- 🚗 PPF wraps are currently installed at two select service centers in California for 2023 model-year vehicles.
- 💡 Tesla highlights benefits of PPF wraps, such as self-healing, scratch protection, and being more environmentally friendly than traditional vinyl wraps.
- 🛠️ The $5,700-$6,000 purchase price for PPF wraps includes both installation and materials.
- 🚙 Tesla offers a loaner vehicle during the installation of Model 3 or Model Y wraps.
- 📅 While PPF wraps aren’t available for Model S or Model X, there are rumors of an official wrap service for Cybertruck in the near future.
When it comes to innovation and customization in the automotive industry, Tesla continues to lead the way. The electric vehicle giant has recently launched its newest addition to the Paint Protection Film (PPF) lineup – the striking Satin Abyss Blue wrap for the Model 3 and Model Y. In this blog post, we’ll dive into the details of this new offering and explore the broader context of Tesla’s PPF options.
A Colorful Affair: Satin Abyss Blue
Tesla enthusiasts and car aficionados alike can rejoice as the Satin Abyss Blue wrap joins the palette of PPF choices. Priced at $6,000, it stands shoulder to shoulder with four other protective film colors, each promising not only aesthetic appeal but also functional benefits.
The Spectrum of Choices
Tesla’s commitment to personalization is evident in its current PPF wrap lineup. Alongside the newly introduced Satin Abyss Blue, Tesla offers seven other captivating colors:
- Glacier Blue — $6,000
- Forest Green — $6,000
- Satin Rose Gold — $6,000
- Slip Gray — $5,700
- Satin Ceramic White — $5,700
- Satin Stealth Black — $5,700
- Crimson Red: $6,000
- Satin Abyss Blue: $6,000 (new)
This spectrum of choices allows Tesla owners to express their individuality and make a bold statement on the road.
Where Innovation Meets Service: PPF Installation
Currently, Tesla provides PPF wrap installations at two select service centers in California, specifically catering to 2023 model-year vehicles. The $5,700-$6,000 purchase price not only covers the cost of the wrap but also includes professional installation and the necessary materials.
The Advantages of PPF Wraps
Tesla emphasizes several benefits associated with PPF wraps:
- Self-healing Technology: The urethane-based film possesses self-healing properties, ensuring that minor scratches and imperfections vanish over time.
- Enhanced Thickness: PPF wraps are 2x thicker than traditional vinyl wraps on average, providing a robust layer of protection against external elements.
- Scratch Protection: Offering a shield against scratches, PPF wraps help maintain the pristine appearance of your Tesla.
- Environmental Friendliness: In a nod to sustainability, PPF wraps are touted as more environmentally friendly compared to their vinyl counterparts.
Going the Extra Mile: Loaner Vehicle and Future Possibilities
To sweeten the deal, Tesla goes the extra mile by offering a loaner vehicle to users during the installation of Model 3 or Model Y wraps. This not only ensures convenience but also underscores Tesla’s commitment to customer satisfaction.
While PPF wraps are currently unavailable for the Model S or Model X, the rumor mill suggests that an official wrap service for the Cybertruck is on the horizon. This aligns with Tesla’s continuous efforts to expand customization options across its entire vehicle lineup.
In conclusion, Tesla’s latest Satin Abyss Blue wrap is not just a color option but a testament to the company’s dedication to providing a unique and tailored experience for its customers.