- 🚗 Recent images shared on the r/Cybertruck subreddit suggest the Tesla Cybertruck will feature interior ambient lighting.
- 🛋️ The Cybertruck’s interior has evolved since its unveiling, with recent sightings showing five seats and a slightly rounded steering yoke.
- 🌈 Interior ambient lighting appears to be present with a colored light strip spanning the dashboard and extending to the rear seats.
- 📸 Photos shared by u/ThrowAwayBarista69 show the Cybertruck’s large size in person, possibly due to suspension settings.
- 🏭 Giga Texas seems to be improving Cybertruck production quality as observed by EV enthusiasts.
- 🔧 Elon Musk emphasized the Cybertruck’s build quality down to “sub 10 micron accuracy” in a leaked email.
- 📅 Tesla offers a referral prize allowing users to earn an invitation to the upcoming Cybertruck delivery event in Austin, Texas.
Tesla’s approach to the Cybertruck’s details has been shrouded in secrecy. Despite numerous sightings of the Cybertruck on public roads and Elon Musk’s hints about production candidates, much about the forthcoming all-electric pickup truck remains veiled in uncertainty.
A case in point is the interior accents of the Cybertruck. When the prototype was unveiled in late 2019, it showcased a futuristic, minimalistic interior with six seats and a slender yoke steering wheel. Recent glimpses of the Cybertruck suggest a reduction in seats to five, and the steering yoke now appears to be slightly more rounded.
Recent photos shared on the r/Cybertruck subreddit hint at interior ambient lighting in the all-electric pickup truck. The images reveal a colored light strip that spans the dashboard and seems to extend to the rear seats. The images were posted by Tesla enthusiast u/ThrowAwayBarista69, who later commented on the truck’s imposing size when seen in person, with its lowest point seemingly surpassing five feet. This could be attributed to the suspension settings, but it undeniably enhances the Cybertruck’s road presence.
Observers in the EV community noted the satisfactory build quality in the photos, indicating that Giga Texas is making strides in Cybertruck production. An interesting leaked email from Elon Musk emphasized Tesla’s focus on precision and build quality for the Cybertruck, insisting that every part of the vehicle must adhere to “sub 10 micron accuracy.”
While the official delivery date for the Cybertruck remains undisclosed, Tesla has introduced a new referral incentive linked to the electric pickup. By accumulating 30,000 referral points, users can secure an invitation to the forthcoming Cybertruck delivery event in Austin, Texas. This invitation extends to the user and a guest as well.