- 💼 Redwood Materials is actively seeking interns for the summer of 2024.
- 🌟 The company is enthusiastic about welcoming engineering interns to its team.
- 🎓 Internship opportunities are available in Sparks and Reno, Nevada.
- 🏢 Some internships offer a hybrid/remote setup, catering to different preferences.
- 🔄 Internship roles range from anode copper foil and cathode R&D to software engineering and system modeling.
- 🌍 Redwood Materials also has job openings in McCarran, Carson City, and the United Kingdom.
- 🔋 The company’s expansion includes a $3.5 billion battery plant in South Carolina and widened recycling efforts for stationary energy storage systems.
Are you a college student looking to gain hands-on experience in the sustainable energy industry? Look no further! Redwood Materials, a pioneering company at the forefront of recycling and energy storage, is actively seeking interns for the summer of 2024.
A Gateway to Growth
Internships provide a unique opportunity for students to bridge the gap between academia and industry, offering invaluable insights and practical skills that lay the foundation for a successful career. Redwood Materials recognizes the importance of nurturing young talent and is eager to welcome engineering interns to its dynamic team.
With internship opportunities available in Sparks and Reno, Nevada, Redwood Materials offers a diverse array of roles to suit various interests and skill sets. From anode copper foil and cathode R&D to software engineering and system modeling, there’s something for everyone at this innovative company.
Hybrid and Remote Options
In response to evolving work preferences, Redwood Materials is offering hybrid and remote internship setups for select roles. This flexibility ensures that interns can work in a manner that best suits their needs, whether on-site or from the comfort of their own homes.
While Redwood Materials’ roots may lie in Nevada, its impact extends far beyond state borders. With job openings in McCarran, Carson City, and even the United Kingdom, the company’s reach knows no bounds. This global presence not only provides diverse opportunities for interns but also reflects the company’s commitment to driving positive change on a global scale.
The Power of Recycling
At the heart of Redwood Materials’ mission is a commitment to sustainability and environmental stewardship. The company’s expansion efforts include the construction of a $3.5 billion battery plant in South Carolina, poised to revolutionize the energy storage industry. Additionally, Redwood Materials has widened its recycling efforts to include stationary energy storage systems, further cementing its position as a leader in the circular economy.
Embrace the Opportunity
Interning at Redwood Materials isn’t just about gaining professional experience—it’s about being part of a movement towards a greener, more sustainable future. As an intern, you’ll have the chance to work on meaningful projects that have a tangible impact on the world around us. So why wait? Seize the opportunity to unlock your potential and join the Redwood Materials team this summer!